Rose Gold Diamond & Ruby Snake Ring
Snakes are symbols of rebirth, transformation, and healing. Through sloughing, snakes shed their skin to allow it to grow. Adorn our snake ring as an amulet and use it as a metaphor to find inner strength and renewal within yourself.
Handcrafted in 18k rose gold, this statement ring is striking as well as comfortable. The open lattice design gives the finger breathing room while making it an alluring and commanding adornment.
Each ring is made to order to your specific ring size in wax and cast in your preferred metal.
18k Rose Gold
(1) 1 mm faceted ruby
(10) 1 pointer diamonds
Made to order in 4-6 weeks.
All made to order jewelry is non-refundable. In stock jewelry can be returned for exchange or store credit within 5 business days of receipt unworn in its original condition and in the original packaging it was received.
About this Gemstone
- Diamonds are the hardest gemstone and measure 10 on the Mohs scale of hardness. They have distinct properties that make them unique: hardness, scintillation, and dispersion. Diamonds form deep in the earth's crust and brought to the earth through violent volcanic eruptions. Diamonds can also be found in alluvial deposits in rivers and lakes.
- In their rough form, diamonds have a crystal habit known as an octahedron, which looks like two pyramids back-to-back. The crystal is sawn in half to be fashioned into a brilliant scintillating diamond.
- Diamond is the birthstone for April and the gemstone for the 10th wedding anniversary.
- Rubies are a member of the corundum family and have been used as symbols of protection throughout time. They are very hard gemstones measuring 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness and an excellent gemstone for use in jewelry.
- Their color ranges from pinkish red to deep purplish red. Rubies can be found in Burma, Cambodia, Thailand, and Mozambique.
- Rubies are the birthstone for the month of July and the gemstone for the 15th and 40th wedding anniversary.